We all use energy every day of our lives. Energy
is all around us. Energy makes electricity so
we can turn on lights, watch television, listen
to the radio and run refrigerators, stoves, other
appliances and electrical gadgets at home and at
work. Energy lets us make all kinds of things like
shoes, CD's, books, computers and scooters. Over time we
have learned to get energy from a number of different
sources and use it in new and different ways.
- For Home: Looking at ways to have a more efficient home, while saving money.
- For Business: Learn how your company can be more efficient, reduce cost and manage your energy usage.
- Competitive Supply: View the publications that accompany your bill.
- Renewable Energy: Protecting our environment is everyone’s responsibility. See how WMECo is working hard for your future.
- Vegetation Management: Giving you an understanding of how and why we prune and remove trees.
- Report Energy Theft: Energy theft affects everyone’s bottom line just as shoplifters drive up the price of merchandise. If you suspect it, report it.