Printer-Friendly Page | E-mail this Page
Who to Call

Qualified Suppliers

If you are looking for suppliers, our list of qualified suppliers (PDF:13KB) includes contact information for each supplier currently licensed in Massachusetts

Questions About Restructuring

Residential Customers: If you need help making sense of supplier choice, call our Customer Service Center at 781-4300 (within the Springfield calling area) or 877-OK-WMECO (877-659-6326) (outside of the Springfield calling area) or the Department of Public Utilities at 1-877-886-5066.

Business Customers: Your Account Executive is well versed in supplier choice and can help you understand your options.

To Report the Unauthorized Switching Of Suppliers

A supplier may not switch you to its services without either a written letter of authorization signed by you or an oral statement to an independent third party, such as a separate verification company. If you believe you were switched without approval, call the supplier that switched your service. If you wish to file a complaint, contact the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities by calling 1-877-886-5066.

Get Adobe Acrobat