Safety, Security and Lighting
Safety is our number one concern, not only for our employees, but for our customers, as well. By following some simple rules, maintaining proper lighting and being aware of your surrounds, you can keep your family safe from the hazards of electricity.
- Downed Power Lines: When severe weather hits or an accident occurs, power lines can come down. Remember to treat all downed wires as energized and dangerous! Keep in mind the potentially deadly threat of downed electric wires and other safety hazards.
- Dig Safe: Planning a home improvement project that includes digging? Digging even one foot in the wrong direction could cause serious injury and even death. One simple toll-free phone call (888-DIG-SAFE) can get your project started and put your mind at ease.
- Safety For Kids: As a parent or grandparent, you play an important role in protecting your youngsters - and that includes keeping them safe around electricity. You can teach your children about electricity, how it works and how to stay safe.
- Contractor Safety: Look out for power lines!
- Security Lighting: A simple bright light on a dark driveway or a complex system surrounding your home can keep accidents at bay while deterring crime and improve the appearance and value of your home or business.
- Outdoor Electrical Safety: Electricity travels from outside your home. We offer tips, reminding you to pay attention to your surroundings when working or playing outdoors.
- Indoor Electrical Safety: Electricity is such an integral part of our daily lives that we occasionally take it and its hidden dangers for granted.
- Generators: Knowing how to handle portable electric generators may come in handy to keep you safe and comfortable during a power outage.
- Home Security: With homes being burglarized every 10 seconds in America, home security is an important aspect of your home.