Massachusetts offers a business-friendly economic climate which encourages investment, spurs innovation, rewards job creation, supports infrastructure improvements and attracts new business.
To find out how you can take advantage of these incentives, contact our Economic and Community Development Team by email or by phone at (413) 787-9333. We can help.
- Ranked 32 in the nation for its state tax burden
- Tax credits for property investments
- Reduced tax burden for manufacturers through Single Sales Factor
- State and local incentives for economic development
- Tax credits to support research and development
- Incentive payments for job creation
- Tax-exempt financing for manufacturers
- Hiring and training grants
- Grants to revitalize distressed areas and renovate abandoned buildings
- Brownsfield financing
- Bond financing programs
- Equipment/lease purchase program
- Financing to enhance export activities
- Venture capital