With one of the highest concentrations of colleges and students in America, western Massachusetts employers have access to our unique intellectual capital.
- 32 colleges and universities
- 120,000 students/ 25,000 graduate students annually
- 34.4% college graduates
- Workforce always rated #1, 2 or 3 nationally
- ½ of all American Nobel prize winners are from Massachusetts
- Premier workforce development and training programs
- Expansive community college system
- Labor costs 20% less than competitive major markets in the Northeast (and lower than North Carolina)
To find out how your business can capitalize on our
workforce, contact our Economic and Community Development
Team by email or by phone at (413) 787-9333. We can help.